Arcadium Lithium Plc logo

Arcadium Lithium Plc (ALTM)

$3.25

Arcadium Lithium Plc (ALTM) Share Price Forecast
Currently 25 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Arcadium Lithium Plc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 25 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Arcadium Lithium Plc (ALTM) have a share price target of $8.76. This median of share price forecast represents a 169.54% upside from the latest price of $3.25 as on 23.06.24.

Arcadium Lithium Plc (ALTM) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Arcadium Lithium Plc (ALTM) share price will touch around $8.76 in next 12-months.
Arcadium Lithium Plc (ALTM) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Arcadium Lithium Plc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 23.06.24, the difference is -48.06%

Arcadium Lithium Plc (ALTM): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Arcadium Lithium Plc (ALTM) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 25 analysts tracking and researching Arcadium Lithium Plc (ALTM) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
9
14
15
Outperform
2
2
2
Hold
5
7
7
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
1
1
Arcadium Lithium Plc (ALTM) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Arcadium Lithium Plc (ALTM) is $8.76, offered by 25 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Arcadium Lithium Plc (ALTM) has a maximum of 1.7 upside potential, based on 25 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 25 analysts tracking and researching Arcadium Lithium Plc (ALTM), 68% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 32% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Arcadium Lithium Plc (ALTM) is $3.25 as of 23/06/2024.

17 of total 25 analysts offering stock ratings for Arcadium Lithium Plc ALTM have recommended buy rating.