Altair Engineering Inc.-a logo

Altair Engineering Inc.-a (ALTR)

$90.5

Altair Engineering Inc.-a (ALTR) Share Price Forecast
Currently 16 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Altair Engineering Inc.-a on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 16 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Altair Engineering Inc.-a (ALTR) have a share price target of $94. This median of share price forecast represents a 3.87% upside from the latest price of $90.5 as on 21.05.24.

Altair Engineering Inc.-a (ALTR) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Altair Engineering Inc.-a (ALTR) share price will touch around $94 in next 12-months.
Altair Engineering Inc.-a (ALTR) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Altair Engineering Inc.-a's share price and its median forecast price. As on 21.05.24, the difference is -13.39%

Altair Engineering Inc.-a (ALTR): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Altair Engineering Inc.-a (ALTR) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 16 analysts tracking and researching Altair Engineering Inc.-a (ALTR) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
7
7
7
Outperform
5
5
5
Hold
4
4
4
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Altair Engineering Inc.-a (ALTR) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Altair Engineering Inc.-a (ALTR) is $94, offered by 16 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Altair Engineering Inc.-a (ALTR) has a maximum of 0.04 upside potential, based on 16 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 16 analysts tracking and researching Altair Engineering Inc.-a (ALTR), 75% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 25% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Altair Engineering Inc.-a (ALTR) is $90.5 as of 21/05/2024.

12 of total 16 analysts offering stock ratings for Altair Engineering Inc.-a ALTR have recommended buy rating.