Algonquin Power & Utilities Corp. logo

Algonquin Power & Utilities Corp. (AQN)

$6.26

Algonquin Power & Utilities Corp. (AQN) Share Price Forecast
Currently 13 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Algonquin Power & Utilities Corp. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 13 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Algonquin Power & Utilities Corp. (AQN) have a share price target of $6.79. This median of share price forecast represents a 8.47% upside from the latest price of $6.26 as on 17.07.24.

Algonquin Power & Utilities Corp. (AQN) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Algonquin Power & Utilities Corp. (AQN) share price will touch around $6.79 in next 12-months.
Algonquin Power & Utilities Corp. (AQN) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Algonquin Power & Utilities Corp.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 17.07.24, the difference is -13.55%

Algonquin Power & Utilities Corp. (AQN): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Algonquin Power & Utilities Corp. (AQN) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 13 analysts tracking and researching Algonquin Power & Utilities Corp. (AQN) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
5
4
4
Outperform
1
1
1
Hold
8
7
8
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
1
1
0
Algonquin Power & Utilities Corp. (AQN) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Algonquin Power & Utilities Corp. (AQN) is $6.79, offered by 13 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Algonquin Power & Utilities Corp. (AQN) has a maximum of 0.08 upside potential, based on 13 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 13 analysts tracking and researching Algonquin Power & Utilities Corp. (AQN), 61.54% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 38.46% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Algonquin Power & Utilities Corp. (AQN) is $6.26 as of 17/07/2024.

8 of total 13 analysts offering stock ratings for Algonquin Power & Utilities Corp. AQN have recommended hold rating.