Adient Plc logo

Adient Plc (ADNT)

$25.43

Adient Plc (ADNT) Share Price Forecast
Currently 16 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Adient Plc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 16 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Adient Plc (ADNT) have a share price target of $34.25. This median of share price forecast represents a 34.68% upside from the latest price of $25.43 as on 23.06.24.

Adient Plc (ADNT) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Adient Plc (ADNT) share price will touch around $34.25 in next 12-months.
Adient Plc (ADNT) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Adient Plc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 23.06.24, the difference is -14.04%

Adient Plc (ADNT): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Adient Plc (ADNT) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 16 analysts tracking and researching Adient Plc (ADNT) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
6
6
2
Outperform
3
3
1
Hold
5
5
7
Underperform
0
0
2
Sell
3
3
4
Adient Plc (ADNT) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Adient Plc (ADNT) is $34.25, offered by 16 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Adient Plc (ADNT) has a maximum of 0.35 upside potential, based on 16 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 16 analysts tracking and researching Adient Plc (ADNT), 43.75% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 56.25% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Adient Plc (ADNT) is $25.43 as of 23/06/2024.

7 of total 16 analysts offering stock ratings for Adient Plc ADNT have recommended hold rating.