Trinity Capital Inc Dividend 2022 : Should Trinity Capital Inc be a part of your dividend portfolio?
Trinity Capital Inc is one of the most popular Major Banks company in the world with a market capitalisation of $599.09Mn. Its share price is $13.92 as on 30 September,2023.
The dividend is a percentage of earnings paid out to shareholders. Last year, Trinity Capital Inc gave $2.75 for the full year, but should it be a part of your investments that give good dividends?
- Major Banks stocks do not always pay a dividend but as Trinity Capital Inc pays dividends to reward its shareholders.
- In the quarter ending September 2023, Trinity Capital Inc has declared dividend of $0.54 - translating a dividend yield of 19.18%.
Let's look at Trinity Capital Inc’s capacity to pay dividends and consider its valuation to determine its virtues as a dividend stock:
- Trinity Capital Inc’s dividend was $0.54 in the quarter ending September 2023.
Trinity Capital Inc Dividend related ratios:
- Last dividend date: 2023-09-13
- Current Dividend Yield: 19.76%
- Annual dollar dividend payment: $2.75