Virtus Investment Partners, Inc. logo

Virtus Investment Partners, Inc. (VRTS)

$233.36

Virtus Investment Partners, Inc. (VRTS) Share Price Forecast
Currently 6 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Virtus Investment Partners, Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 6 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Virtus Investment Partners, Inc. (VRTS) have a share price target of $246. This median of share price forecast represents a 5.42% upside from the latest price of $233.36 as on 21.05.24.

Virtus Investment Partners, Inc. (VRTS) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Virtus Investment Partners, Inc. (VRTS) share price will touch around $246 in next 12-months.
Virtus Investment Partners, Inc. (VRTS) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Virtus Investment Partners, Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 21.05.24, the difference is -10.61%

Virtus Investment Partners, Inc. (VRTS): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Virtus Investment Partners, Inc. (VRTS) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 6 analysts tracking and researching Virtus Investment Partners, Inc. (VRTS) share have sell recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
1
1
0
Outperform
0
0
0
Hold
2
2
2
Underperform
2
2
2
Sell
2
2
2
Virtus Investment Partners, Inc. (VRTS) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Virtus Investment Partners, Inc. (VRTS) is $246, offered by 6 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Virtus Investment Partners, Inc. (VRTS) has a maximum of 0.05 upside potential, based on 6 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 6 analysts tracking and researching Virtus Investment Partners, Inc. (VRTS), 66.67% have a sell recommendation. Remaining 33.33% have either buy or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Virtus Investment Partners, Inc. (VRTS) is $233.36 as of 21/05/2024.

4 of total 6 analysts offering stock ratings for Virtus Investment Partners, Inc. VRTS have recommended sell rating.