Encore Wire Corp logo

Encore Wire Corp (WIRE)

$280.57

Encore Wire Corp (WIRE) Share Price Forecast
Currently 9 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Encore Wire Corp on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 9 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Encore Wire Corp (WIRE) have a share price target of $291.67. This median of share price forecast represents a 3.96% upside from the latest price of $280.57 as on 20.05.24.

Encore Wire Corp (WIRE) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Encore Wire Corp (WIRE) share price will touch around $291.67 in next 12-months.
Encore Wire Corp (WIRE) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Encore Wire Corp's share price and its median forecast price. As on 20.05.24, the difference is -3.66%

Encore Wire Corp (WIRE): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Encore Wire Corp (WIRE) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 9 analysts tracking and researching Encore Wire Corp (WIRE) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
4
4
5
Outperform
3
3
3
Hold
1
1
1
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Encore Wire Corp (WIRE) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Encore Wire Corp (WIRE) is $291.67, offered by 9 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Encore Wire Corp (WIRE) has a maximum of 0.04 upside potential, based on 9 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 9 analysts tracking and researching Encore Wire Corp (WIRE), 88.89% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 11.11% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Encore Wire Corp (WIRE) is $280.57 as of 20/05/2024.

8 of total 9 analysts offering stock ratings for Encore Wire Corp WIRE have recommended buy rating.