Yatra Online IPO: All you need to know
Yatra Online Limited is gearing up to launch its IPO between 15th and 20th September 2023. This article gives a comprehensive understanding of Yatra's business model, discusses the details of the IPO, including pricing, issue size, and key dates, and provides insights into Yatra's financial performance in detail.
Yatra Online IPO: Business Overview
Yatra stands as one of India's premier corporate travel service companies. During FY2023, they served 813 large corporate clients and had 49,800 SMEs registered. This success places them as India's third-largest online travel company in terms of gross booking revenue for FY2023.
Their offerings are extensive. Yatra provides ticketing for flights within India and abroad, bus and train reservations, and cab bookings throughout the country. Additionally, the company offers hotels, homestays, and other lodging options. By the end of March 2023, they had connections with about 105,600 hotels in 1,490 Indian cities. Yatra has the most hotel and accommodation partnerships in India, totalling over 2,105,600 tie-ups.
Yatra Online IPO Details: What Investors Should Know
Yatra Online is launching its IPO on 15th September, aiming to collect ₹776 crores. This amount breaks down into a new issue of ₹602 crores and an Offer-for-Sale (OFS) of 12,183,099 shares. The Yatra Online IPO will be listed on BSE and NSE, with the price band fixed at ₹135 to ₹142 per share.
|IPO Open||15th September 2023|
|IPO Close||20th September 2023|
|IPO Size||Approx. ₹776 Crore|
|Fresh Issue||Approx. ₹602 Crore|
|Offer for Sale||Approx. 12,183,099 Shares|
|Face Value||₹1 Per Equity Share|
|IPO Price Band||₹135 to ₹142 Per Share|
|IPO Listing on||BSE & NSE|
1. SBI Capital Markets Limited, DAM Capital Advisors Limited, and IIFL Securities Limited are leading this IPO.
2. Link Intime India Private Limited is the registrar.
3. Travel Holding Cyprus Limited, with an 88.64% holding in Yatra, will offload 8.89 million shares in the IPO.
4. Investor Pandara Trust - Scheme I, represented by its trustee Vistra ITCL (India), will offload 4,31,360 shares.
Yatra Online plans to allocate ₹150 crores from the IPO proceeds towards strategic ventures, acquisitions, and other growth opportunities. The remaining ₹392 crores will likely fund customer engagement, technology enhancements, and other growth-focused activities.
Yatra Online IPO: Financial Performance
For the financial year ending on 31st March 2023, Yatra showcased its best earnings since the pandemic started. Their revenue grew by an impressive 97.4% compared to the previous year. This growth largely came from their corporate and consumer travel sectors bouncing back.
As travel resumed, Yatra added 97 new corporate clients, ranging from medium to large businesses. For the quarter that closed on 31st March 2023, they reported revenues of ₹119.43 crore ($14.5 million) and adjusted revenues of ₹189.49 crore ($23.1 million). These figures were higher than their earlier estimate of $19.5-20.5 million for adjusted revenues.
Yatra noted that domestic air travel in India increased by 4.6% in those three months compared to the previous quarter. Their own passenger numbers rose even more - by 33% from the last quarter, indicating a strong momentum in their operations.
Yatra Online IPO: Key Takeaways
- IPO Launch: Yatra Online Limited is gearing up to launch its IPO between the 15th and 20th of September 2023 on BSE & NSE.
- New Clients: 97 medium to large corporate additions.
- Financial Performance: Yatra's revenue rose 97.4% YoY, marking their best performance since the onset of the pandemic. Adjusted revenues of ₹189.49 crore ($23.1 million) surpassed their earlier projections.
- Domestic Travel Rise: 4.6% growth in the last quarter; Yatra's passenger traffic up by 33%.