Zimvie In logo

Zimvie In (ZIMV)

$17.03

Zimvie In (ZIMV) Share Price Forecast
Currently 7 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Zimvie In on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 7 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Zimvie In (ZIMV) have a share price target of $18. This median of share price forecast represents a 5.7% upside from the latest price of $17.03 as on 21.05.24.

Zimvie In (ZIMV) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Zimvie In (ZIMV) share price will touch around $18 in next 12-months.
Zimvie In (ZIMV) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Zimvie In's share price and its median forecast price. As on 21.05.24, the difference is -13.89%

Zimvie In (ZIMV): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Zimvie In (ZIMV) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 7 analysts tracking and researching Zimvie In (ZIMV) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
0
0
0
Outperform
0
0
0
Hold
3
3
3
Underperform
2
2
2
Sell
2
2
2
Zimvie In (ZIMV) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Zimvie In (ZIMV) is $18, offered by 7 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Zimvie In (ZIMV) has a maximum of 0.06 upside potential, based on 7 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 7 analysts tracking and researching Zimvie In (ZIMV), 42.86% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 57.14% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Zimvie In (ZIMV) is $17.03 as of 21/05/2024.

3 of total 7 analysts offering stock ratings for Zimvie In ZIMV have recommended hold rating.