Zhihu Inc. logo

Zhihu Inc. (ZH)

$4.05

Zhihu Inc. (ZH) Share Price Forecast
Currently 8 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Zhihu Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 8 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Zhihu Inc. (ZH) have a share price target of $8.27. This median of share price forecast represents a 104.2% upside from the latest price of $4.05 as on 22.05.24.

Zhihu Inc. (ZH) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Zhihu Inc. (ZH) share price will touch around $8.27 in next 12-months.
Zhihu Inc. (ZH) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Zhihu Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 22.05.24, the difference is -52.06%

Zhihu Inc. (ZH): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Zhihu Inc. (ZH) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 8 analysts tracking and researching Zhihu Inc. (ZH) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
5
4
4
Outperform
2
2
2
Hold
3
2
2
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Zhihu Inc. (ZH) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Zhihu Inc. (ZH) is $8.27, offered by 8 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Zhihu Inc. (ZH) has a maximum of 1.04 upside potential, based on 8 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 8 analysts tracking and researching Zhihu Inc. (ZH), 75% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 25% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Zhihu Inc. (ZH) is $4.05 as of 22/05/2024.

6 of total 8 analysts offering stock ratings for Zhihu Inc. ZH have recommended buy rating.