Youdao Inc logo

Youdao Inc (DAO)

$3.71

Youdao Inc (DAO) Share Price Forecast
Currently 12 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Youdao Inc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 12 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Youdao Inc (DAO) have a share price target of $5.98. This median of share price forecast represents a 61.19% upside from the latest price of $3.71 as on 20.05.24.

Youdao Inc (DAO) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Youdao Inc (DAO) share price will touch around $5.98 in next 12-months.
Youdao Inc (DAO) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Youdao Inc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 20.05.24, the difference is -40.97%

Youdao Inc (DAO): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Youdao Inc (DAO) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 12 analysts tracking and researching Youdao Inc (DAO) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
6
6
5
Outperform
6
6
6
Hold
1
1
1
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Youdao Inc (DAO) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Youdao Inc (DAO) is $5.98, offered by 12 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Youdao Inc (DAO) has a maximum of 0.61 upside potential, based on 12 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 12 analysts tracking and researching Youdao Inc (DAO), 91.67% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 8.33% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Youdao Inc (DAO) is $3.71 as of 20/05/2024.

11 of total 12 analysts offering stock ratings for Youdao Inc DAO have recommended buy rating.