Yext, Inc. logo

Yext, Inc. (YEXT)

$5.75

Yext, Inc. (YEXT) Share Price Forecast
Currently 11 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Yext, Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 11 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Yext, Inc. (YEXT) have a share price target of $7.75. This median of share price forecast represents a 34.78% upside from the latest price of $5.75 as on 20.05.24.

Yext, Inc. (YEXT) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Yext, Inc. (YEXT) share price will touch around $7.75 in next 12-months.
Yext, Inc. (YEXT) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Yext, Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 20.05.24, the difference is -28.9%

Yext, Inc. (YEXT): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Yext, Inc. (YEXT) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 11 analysts tracking and researching Yext, Inc. (YEXT) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
4
4
4
Outperform
2
2
2
Hold
5
5
5
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Yext, Inc. (YEXT) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Yext, Inc. (YEXT) is $7.75, offered by 11 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Yext, Inc. (YEXT) has a maximum of 0.35 upside potential, based on 11 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 11 analysts tracking and researching Yext, Inc. (YEXT), 45.45% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 54.55% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Yext, Inc. (YEXT) is $5.75 as of 20/05/2024.

5 of total 11 analysts offering stock ratings for Yext, Inc. YEXT have recommended hold rating.