Yalla Group logo

Yalla Group (YALA)

$4.89

Yalla Group (YALA) Share Price Forecast
Currently 8 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Yalla Group on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 8 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Yalla Group (YALA) have a share price target of $6.7. This median of share price forecast represents a 37.01% upside from the latest price of $4.89 as on 22.05.24.

Yalla Group (YALA) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Yalla Group (YALA) share price will touch around $6.7 in next 12-months.
Yalla Group (YALA) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Yalla Group's share price and its median forecast price. As on 22.05.24, the difference is -28.96%

Yalla Group (YALA): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Yalla Group (YALA) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 8 analysts tracking and researching Yalla Group (YALA) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
4
4
4
Outperform
2
2
2
Hold
2
2
2
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Yalla Group (YALA) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Yalla Group (YALA) is $6.7, offered by 8 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Yalla Group (YALA) has a maximum of 0.37 upside potential, based on 8 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 8 analysts tracking and researching Yalla Group (YALA), 75% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 25% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Yalla Group (YALA) is $4.89 as of 22/05/2024.

6 of total 8 analysts offering stock ratings for Yalla Group YALA have recommended buy rating.