Xpel Inc logo

Xpel Inc (XPEL)

$33.65

Xpel Inc (XPEL) Share Price Forecast
Currently 9 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Xpel Inc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 9 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Xpel Inc (XPEL) have a share price target of $38.5. This median of share price forecast represents a 14.41% upside from the latest price of $33.65 as on 20.05.24.

Xpel Inc (XPEL) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Xpel Inc (XPEL) share price will touch around $38.5 in next 12-months.
Xpel Inc (XPEL) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Xpel Inc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 20.05.24, the difference is 39.71%

Xpel Inc (XPEL): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Xpel Inc (XPEL) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 9 analysts tracking and researching Xpel Inc (XPEL) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
6
6
6
Outperform
2
2
2
Hold
1
1
1
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Xpel Inc (XPEL) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Xpel Inc (XPEL) is $38.5, offered by 9 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Xpel Inc (XPEL) has a maximum of 0.14 upside potential, based on 9 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 9 analysts tracking and researching Xpel Inc (XPEL), 88.89% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 11.11% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Xpel Inc (XPEL) is $33.65 as of 20/05/2024.

8 of total 9 analysts offering stock ratings for Xpel Inc XPEL have recommended buy rating.