Wolfspeed Inc. logo

Wolfspeed Inc. (WOLF)

$21.71

Wolfspeed Inc. (WOLF) Share Price Forecast
Currently 26 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Wolfspeed Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 26 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Wolfspeed Inc. (WOLF) have a share price target of $30.18. This median of share price forecast represents a 39.01% upside from the latest price of $21.71 as on 24.07.24.

Wolfspeed Inc. (WOLF) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Wolfspeed Inc. (WOLF) share price will touch around $30.18 in next 12-months.
Wolfspeed Inc. (WOLF) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Wolfspeed Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 24.07.24, the difference is -25.31%

Wolfspeed Inc. (WOLF): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Wolfspeed Inc. (WOLF) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 26 analysts tracking and researching Wolfspeed Inc. (WOLF) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
10
9
9
Outperform
3
3
3
Hold
9
10
12
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
2
2
2
Wolfspeed Inc. (WOLF) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Wolfspeed Inc. (WOLF) is $30.18, offered by 26 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Wolfspeed Inc. (WOLF) has a maximum of 0.39 upside potential, based on 26 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 26 analysts tracking and researching Wolfspeed Inc. (WOLF), 46.15% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 53.85% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Wolfspeed Inc. (WOLF) is $21.71 as of 24/07/2024.

12 of total 26 analysts offering stock ratings for Wolfspeed Inc. WOLF have recommended hold rating.