Westport Fuel Systems Inc logo

Westport Fuel Systems Inc (WPRT)

$6.32

Westport Fuel Systems Inc (WPRT) Share Price Forecast
Currently 11 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Westport Fuel Systems Inc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 11 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Westport Fuel Systems Inc (WPRT) have a share price target of $13.24. This median of share price forecast represents a 109.49% upside from the latest price of $6.32 as on 21.05.24.

Westport Fuel Systems Inc (WPRT) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Westport Fuel Systems Inc (WPRT) share price will touch around $13.24 in next 12-months.
Westport Fuel Systems Inc (WPRT) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Westport Fuel Systems Inc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 21.05.24, the difference is -60.65%

Westport Fuel Systems Inc (WPRT): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Westport Fuel Systems Inc (WPRT) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 11 analysts tracking and researching Westport Fuel Systems Inc (WPRT) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
6
6
6
Outperform
3
3
3
Hold
2
2
2
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Westport Fuel Systems Inc (WPRT) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Westport Fuel Systems Inc (WPRT) is $13.24, offered by 11 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Westport Fuel Systems Inc (WPRT) has a maximum of 1.09 upside potential, based on 11 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 11 analysts tracking and researching Westport Fuel Systems Inc (WPRT), 81.82% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 18.18% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Westport Fuel Systems Inc (WPRT) is $6.32 as of 21/05/2024.

9 of total 11 analysts offering stock ratings for Westport Fuel Systems Inc WPRT have recommended buy rating.