Weibo Corp. logo

Weibo Corp. (WB)

$9.66

Weibo Corp. (WB) Share Price Forecast
Currently 20 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Weibo Corp. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 20 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Weibo Corp. (WB) have a share price target of $13.21. This median of share price forecast represents a 36.75% upside from the latest price of $9.66 as on 21.05.24.

Weibo Corp. (WB) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Weibo Corp. (WB) share price will touch around $13.21 in next 12-months.
Weibo Corp. (WB) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Weibo Corp.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 21.05.24, the difference is -35.05%

Weibo Corp. (WB): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Weibo Corp. (WB) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 20 analysts tracking and researching Weibo Corp. (WB) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
11
10
9
Outperform
5
5
5
Hold
6
6
6
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Weibo Corp. (WB) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Weibo Corp. (WB) is $13.21, offered by 20 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Weibo Corp. (WB) has a maximum of 0.37 upside potential, based on 20 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 20 analysts tracking and researching Weibo Corp. (WB), 70% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 30% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Weibo Corp. (WB) is $9.66 as of 21/05/2024.

14 of total 20 analysts offering stock ratings for Weibo Corp. WB have recommended buy rating.