Washington Trust Bancorp Inc. logo

Washington Trust Bancorp Inc. (WASH)

$27.33

Washington Trust Bancorp Inc. (WASH) Share Price Forecast
Currently 9 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Washington Trust Bancorp Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 9 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Washington Trust Bancorp Inc. (WASH) have a share price target of $27. This median of share price forecast represents a -1.21% downside from the latest price of $27.33 as on 22.05.24.

Washington Trust Bancorp Inc. (WASH) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Washington Trust Bancorp Inc. (WASH) share price will touch around $27 in next 12-months.
Washington Trust Bancorp Inc. (WASH) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Washington Trust Bancorp Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 22.05.24, the difference is -2.96%

Washington Trust Bancorp Inc. (WASH): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Washington Trust Bancorp Inc. (WASH) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 9 analysts tracking and researching Washington Trust Bancorp Inc. (WASH) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
0
1
1
Outperform
0
0
0
Hold
4
4
4
Underperform
2
2
2
Sell
2
2
2
Washington Trust Bancorp Inc. (WASH) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Washington Trust Bancorp Inc. (WASH) is $27, offered by 9 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Washington Trust Bancorp Inc. (WASH) has a maximum of -0.01 downside potential, based on 9 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 9 analysts tracking and researching Washington Trust Bancorp Inc. (WASH), 44.44% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 55.56% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Washington Trust Bancorp Inc. (WASH) is $27.33 as of 22/05/2024.

4 of total 9 analysts offering stock ratings for Washington Trust Bancorp Inc. WASH have recommended hold rating.