Walkme Ltd. logo

Walkme Ltd. (WKME)

$8.19

Walkme Ltd. (WKME) Share Price Forecast
Currently 15 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Walkme Ltd. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 15 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Walkme Ltd. (WKME) have a share price target of $13.13. This median of share price forecast represents a 60.32% upside from the latest price of $8.19 as on 21.05.24.

Walkme Ltd. (WKME) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Walkme Ltd. (WKME) share price will touch around $13.13 in next 12-months.
Walkme Ltd. (WKME) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Walkme Ltd.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 21.05.24, the difference is -41.05%

Walkme Ltd. (WKME): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Walkme Ltd. (WKME) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 15 analysts tracking and researching Walkme Ltd. (WKME) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
7
7
7
Outperform
2
2
2
Hold
6
6
6
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Walkme Ltd. (WKME) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Walkme Ltd. (WKME) is $13.13, offered by 15 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Walkme Ltd. (WKME) has a maximum of 0.6 upside potential, based on 15 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 15 analysts tracking and researching Walkme Ltd. (WKME), 60% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 40% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Walkme Ltd. (WKME) is $8.19 as of 21/05/2024.

9 of total 15 analysts offering stock ratings for Walkme Ltd. WKME have recommended buy rating.