Vitru Ltd logo

Vitru Ltd (VTRU)

$9.3

Vitru Ltd (VTRU) Share Price Forecast
Currently 12 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Vitru Ltd on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 12 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Vitru Ltd (VTRU) have a share price target of $22.61. This median of share price forecast represents a 143.12% upside from the latest price of $9.3 as on 21.05.24.

Vitru Ltd (VTRU) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Vitru Ltd (VTRU) share price will touch around $22.61 in next 12-months.
Vitru Ltd (VTRU) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Vitru Ltd's share price and its median forecast price. As on 21.05.24, the difference is -44.54%

Vitru Ltd (VTRU): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Vitru Ltd (VTRU) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 12 analysts tracking and researching Vitru Ltd (VTRU) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
8
7
8
Outperform
3
3
3
Hold
2
2
1
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Vitru Ltd (VTRU) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Vitru Ltd (VTRU) is $22.61, offered by 12 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Vitru Ltd (VTRU) has a maximum of 1.43 upside potential, based on 12 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 12 analysts tracking and researching Vitru Ltd (VTRU), 91.67% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 8.33% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Vitru Ltd (VTRU) is $9.3 as of 21/05/2024.

11 of total 12 analysts offering stock ratings for Vitru Ltd VTRU have recommended buy rating.