Victoria's Secret & Co logo

Victoria's Secret & Co (VSCO)

$21.31

Victoria's Secret & Co (VSCO) Share Price Forecast
Currently 16 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Victoria's Secret & Co on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 16 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Victoria's Secret & Co (VSCO) have a share price target of $19.09. This median of share price forecast represents a -10.42% downside from the latest price of $21.31 as on 21.05.24.

Victoria's Secret & Co (VSCO) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Victoria's Secret & Co (VSCO) share price will touch around $19.09 in next 12-months.
Victoria's Secret & Co (VSCO) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Victoria's Secret & Co's share price and its median forecast price. As on 21.05.24, the difference is -8.49%

Victoria's Secret & Co (VSCO): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Victoria's Secret & Co (VSCO) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 16 analysts tracking and researching Victoria's Secret & Co (VSCO) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
5
4
4
Outperform
4
4
4
Hold
6
7
7
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
1
1
1
Victoria's Secret & Co (VSCO) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Victoria's Secret & Co (VSCO) is $19.09, offered by 16 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Victoria's Secret & Co (VSCO) has a maximum of -0.1 downside potential, based on 16 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 16 analysts tracking and researching Victoria's Secret & Co (VSCO), 43.75% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 56.25% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Victoria's Secret & Co (VSCO) is $21.31 as of 21/05/2024.

7 of total 16 analysts offering stock ratings for Victoria's Secret & Co VSCO have recommended hold rating.