Vector Group Ltd. logo

Vector Group Ltd. (VGR)

$11.15

Vector Group Ltd. (VGR) Share Price Forecast
Currently 6 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Vector Group Ltd. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 6 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Vector Group Ltd. (VGR) have a share price target of $15.5. This median of share price forecast represents a 39.01% upside from the latest price of $11.15 as on 22.05.24.

Vector Group Ltd. (VGR) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Vector Group Ltd. (VGR) share price will touch around $15.5 in next 12-months.
Vector Group Ltd. (VGR) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Vector Group Ltd.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 22.05.24, the difference is -32.58%

Vector Group Ltd. (VGR): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Vector Group Ltd. (VGR) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 6 analysts tracking and researching Vector Group Ltd. (VGR) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
3
3
3
Outperform
2
2
2
Hold
1
1
1
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Vector Group Ltd. (VGR) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Vector Group Ltd. (VGR) is $15.5, offered by 6 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Vector Group Ltd. (VGR) has a maximum of 0.39 upside potential, based on 6 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 6 analysts tracking and researching Vector Group Ltd. (VGR), 83.33% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 16.67% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Vector Group Ltd. (VGR) is $11.15 as of 22/05/2024.

5 of total 6 analysts offering stock ratings for Vector Group Ltd. VGR have recommended buy rating.