Vacasa, Inc.  Cl-a logo

Vacasa, Inc. Cl-a (VCSA)

$4.35

Vacasa, Inc. Cl-a (VCSA) Share Price Forecast
Currently 13 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Vacasa, Inc. Cl-a on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 13 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Vacasa, Inc. Cl-a (VCSA) have a share price target of $7.67. This median of share price forecast represents a 76.32% upside from the latest price of $4.35 as on 21.05.24.

Vacasa, Inc. Cl-a (VCSA) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Vacasa, Inc. Cl-a (VCSA) share price will touch around $7.67 in next 12-months.
Vacasa, Inc. Cl-a (VCSA) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Vacasa, Inc. Cl-a's share price and its median forecast price. As on 21.05.24, the difference is -0.13%

Vacasa, Inc. Cl-a (VCSA): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Vacasa, Inc. Cl-a (VCSA) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 13 analysts tracking and researching Vacasa, Inc. Cl-a (VCSA) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
5
5
5
Outperform
2
2
2
Hold
7
7
6
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Vacasa, Inc. Cl-a (VCSA) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Vacasa, Inc. Cl-a (VCSA) is $7.67, offered by 13 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Vacasa, Inc. Cl-a (VCSA) has a maximum of 0.76 upside potential, based on 13 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 13 analysts tracking and researching Vacasa, Inc. Cl-a (VCSA), 46.15% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 53.85% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Vacasa, Inc. Cl-a (VCSA) is $4.35 as of 21/05/2024.

6 of total 13 analysts offering stock ratings for Vacasa, Inc. Cl-a VCSA have recommended hold rating.