Us Physical Therapy Inc logo

Us Physical Therapy Inc (USPH)

$106.72

Us Physical Therapy Inc (USPH) Share Price Forecast
Currently 12 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Us Physical Therapy Inc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 12 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Us Physical Therapy Inc (USPH) have a share price target of $121.38. This median of share price forecast represents a 13.74% upside from the latest price of $106.72 as on 21.05.24.

Us Physical Therapy Inc (USPH) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Us Physical Therapy Inc (USPH) share price will touch around $121.38 in next 12-months.
Us Physical Therapy Inc (USPH) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Us Physical Therapy Inc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 21.05.24, the difference is -16.33%

Us Physical Therapy Inc (USPH): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Us Physical Therapy Inc (USPH) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 12 analysts tracking and researching Us Physical Therapy Inc (USPH) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
3
5
5
Outperform
5
5
5
Hold
3
2
2
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Us Physical Therapy Inc (USPH) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Us Physical Therapy Inc (USPH) is $121.38, offered by 12 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Us Physical Therapy Inc (USPH) has a maximum of 0.14 upside potential, based on 12 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 12 analysts tracking and researching Us Physical Therapy Inc (USPH), 83.33% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 16.67% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Us Physical Therapy Inc (USPH) is $106.72 as of 21/05/2024.

10 of total 12 analysts offering stock ratings for Us Physical Therapy Inc USPH have recommended buy rating.