Unisys Corp logo

Unisys Corp (UIS)

$4.89

Unisys Corp (UIS) Share Price Forecast
Currently 9 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Unisys Corp on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 9 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Unisys Corp (UIS) have a share price target of $5.5. This median of share price forecast represents a 12.47% upside from the latest price of $4.89 as on 21.05.24.

Unisys Corp (UIS) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Unisys Corp (UIS) share price will touch around $5.5 in next 12-months.
Unisys Corp (UIS) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Unisys Corp's share price and its median forecast price. As on 21.05.24, the difference is -5.27%

Unisys Corp (UIS): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Unisys Corp (UIS) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 9 analysts tracking and researching Unisys Corp (UIS) share have sell recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
2
2
0
Outperform
2
2
0
Hold
3
3
4
Underperform
0
0
1
Sell
0
0
4
Unisys Corp (UIS) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Unisys Corp (UIS) is $5.5, offered by 9 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Unisys Corp (UIS) has a maximum of 0.12 upside potential, based on 9 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 9 analysts tracking and researching Unisys Corp (UIS), 55.56% have a sell recommendation. Remaining 44.44% have either buy or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Unisys Corp (UIS) is $4.89 as of 21/05/2024.

5 of total 9 analysts offering stock ratings for Unisys Corp UIS have recommended sell rating.