Tuya Inc. logo

Tuya Inc. (TUYA)

$2.15

Tuya Inc. (TUYA) Share Price Forecast
Currently 9 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Tuya Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 9 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Tuya Inc. (TUYA) have a share price target of $2.9. This median of share price forecast represents a 34.88% upside from the latest price of $2.15 as on 21.05.24.

Tuya Inc. (TUYA) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Tuya Inc. (TUYA) share price will touch around $2.9 in next 12-months.
Tuya Inc. (TUYA) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Tuya Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 21.05.24, the difference is -40%

Tuya Inc. (TUYA): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Tuya Inc. (TUYA) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 9 analysts tracking and researching Tuya Inc. (TUYA) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
4
4
4
Outperform
3
3
2
Hold
3
3
3
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Tuya Inc. (TUYA) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Tuya Inc. (TUYA) is $2.9, offered by 9 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Tuya Inc. (TUYA) has a maximum of 0.35 upside potential, based on 9 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 9 analysts tracking and researching Tuya Inc. (TUYA), 66.67% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 33.33% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Tuya Inc. (TUYA) is $2.15 as of 21/05/2024.

6 of total 9 analysts offering stock ratings for Tuya Inc. TUYA have recommended buy rating.