Tuniu Corporation logo

Tuniu Corporation (TOUR)

$0.97

Tuniu Corporation (TOUR) Share Price Forecast
Currently 7 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Tuniu Corporation on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 7 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Tuniu Corporation (TOUR) have a share price target of $2.4. This median of share price forecast represents a 147.42% upside from the latest price of $0.97 as on 20.05.24.

Tuniu Corporation (TOUR) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Tuniu Corporation (TOUR) share price will touch around $2.4 in next 12-months.
Tuniu Corporation (TOUR) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Tuniu Corporation's share price and its median forecast price. As on 20.05.24, the difference is -60.83%

Tuniu Corporation (TOUR): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Tuniu Corporation (TOUR) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 7 analysts tracking and researching Tuniu Corporation (TOUR) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
0
3
3
Outperform
0
3
3
Hold
1
1
1
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Tuniu Corporation (TOUR) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Tuniu Corporation (TOUR) is $2.4, offered by 7 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Tuniu Corporation (TOUR) has a maximum of 1.47 upside potential, based on 7 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 7 analysts tracking and researching Tuniu Corporation (TOUR), 85.71% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 14.29% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Tuniu Corporation (TOUR) is $0.97 as of 20/05/2024.

6 of total 7 analysts offering stock ratings for Tuniu Corporation TOUR have recommended buy rating.