Trupanion, Inc. logo

Trupanion, Inc. (TRUP)

$30.04

Trupanion, Inc. (TRUP) Share Price Forecast
Currently 14 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Trupanion, Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 14 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Trupanion, Inc. (TRUP) have a share price target of $33.57. This median of share price forecast represents a 11.75% upside from the latest price of $30.04 as on 21.05.24.

Trupanion, Inc. (TRUP) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Trupanion, Inc. (TRUP) share price will touch around $33.57 in next 12-months.
Trupanion, Inc. (TRUP) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Trupanion, Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 21.05.24, the difference is -30.53%

Trupanion, Inc. (TRUP): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Trupanion, Inc. (TRUP) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 14 analysts tracking and researching Trupanion, Inc. (TRUP) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
5
5
5
Outperform
3
3
3
Hold
6
6
6
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Trupanion, Inc. (TRUP) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Trupanion, Inc. (TRUP) is $33.57, offered by 14 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Trupanion, Inc. (TRUP) has a maximum of 0.12 upside potential, based on 14 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 14 analysts tracking and researching Trupanion, Inc. (TRUP), 42.86% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 57.14% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Trupanion, Inc. (TRUP) is $30.04 as of 21/05/2024.

6 of total 14 analysts offering stock ratings for Trupanion, Inc. TRUP have recommended hold rating.