Tpg Re Finance Trust Inc logo

Tpg Re Finance Trust Inc (TRTX)

$8.87

Tpg Re Finance Trust Inc (TRTX) Share Price Forecast
Currently 13 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Tpg Re Finance Trust Inc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 13 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Tpg Re Finance Trust Inc (TRTX) have a share price target of $8.88. This median of share price forecast represents a 0.11% upside from the latest price of $8.87 as on 20.05.24.

Tpg Re Finance Trust Inc (TRTX) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Tpg Re Finance Trust Inc (TRTX) share price will touch around $8.88 in next 12-months.
Tpg Re Finance Trust Inc (TRTX) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Tpg Re Finance Trust Inc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 20.05.24, the difference is -6.64%

Tpg Re Finance Trust Inc (TRTX): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Tpg Re Finance Trust Inc (TRTX) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 13 analysts tracking and researching Tpg Re Finance Trust Inc (TRTX) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
5
5
5
Outperform
3
3
3
Hold
5
5
5
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Tpg Re Finance Trust Inc (TRTX) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Tpg Re Finance Trust Inc (TRTX) is $8.88, offered by 13 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Tpg Re Finance Trust Inc (TRTX) has a maximum of 0 downside potential, based on 13 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 13 analysts tracking and researching Tpg Re Finance Trust Inc (TRTX), 61.54% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 38.46% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Tpg Re Finance Trust Inc (TRTX) is $8.87 as of 20/05/2024.

8 of total 13 analysts offering stock ratings for Tpg Re Finance Trust Inc TRTX have recommended buy rating.