Thredup Inc. logo

Thredup Inc. (TDUP)

$2.07

Thredup Inc. (TDUP) Share Price Forecast
Currently 16 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Thredup Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 16 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Thredup Inc. (TDUP) have a share price target of $4. This median of share price forecast represents a 93.24% upside from the latest price of $2.07 as on 20.05.24.

Thredup Inc. (TDUP) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Thredup Inc. (TDUP) share price will touch around $4 in next 12-months.
Thredup Inc. (TDUP) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Thredup Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 20.05.24, the difference is -59%

Thredup Inc. (TDUP): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Thredup Inc. (TDUP) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 16 analysts tracking and researching Thredup Inc. (TDUP) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
8
8
8
Outperform
4
4
4
Hold
5
5
4
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Thredup Inc. (TDUP) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Thredup Inc. (TDUP) is $4, offered by 16 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Thredup Inc. (TDUP) has a maximum of 0.93 upside potential, based on 16 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 16 analysts tracking and researching Thredup Inc. (TDUP), 75% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 25% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Thredup Inc. (TDUP) is $2.07 as of 20/05/2024.

12 of total 16 analysts offering stock ratings for Thredup Inc. TDUP have recommended buy rating.