The Real Good Food Company, Inc logo

The Real Good Food Company, Inc (RGF)

$0.59

The Real Good Food Company, Inc (RGF) Share Price Forecast
Currently 8 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of The Real Good Food Company, Inc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 8 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for The Real Good Food Company, Inc (RGF) have a share price target of $0.5. This median of share price forecast represents a -15.33% downside from the latest price of $0.59 as on 22.05.24.

The Real Good Food Company, Inc (RGF) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the The Real Good Food Company, Inc (RGF) share price will touch around $0.5 in next 12-months.
The Real Good Food Company, Inc (RGF) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between The Real Good Food Company, Inc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 22.05.24, the difference is -2%

The Real Good Food Company, Inc (RGF): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
The Real Good Food Company, Inc (RGF) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 8 analysts tracking and researching The Real Good Food Company, Inc (RGF) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
4
4
4
Outperform
3
3
3
Hold
1
1
1
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
The Real Good Food Company, Inc (RGF) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for The Real Good Food Company, Inc (RGF) is $0.5, offered by 8 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

The Real Good Food Company, Inc (RGF) has a maximum of -0.15 downside potential, based on 8 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 8 analysts tracking and researching The Real Good Food Company, Inc (RGF), 87.5% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 12.5% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of The Real Good Food Company, Inc (RGF) is $0.59 as of 22/05/2024.

7 of total 8 analysts offering stock ratings for The Real Good Food Company, Inc RGF have recommended buy rating.