The Geo Group, Inc. logo

The Geo Group, Inc. (GEO)

$15.94

The Geo Group, Inc. (GEO) Share Price Forecast
Currently 7 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of The Geo Group, Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 7 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for The Geo Group, Inc. (GEO) have a share price target of $19.25. This median of share price forecast represents a 20.77% upside from the latest price of $15.94 as on 15.07.24.

The Geo Group, Inc. (GEO) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the The Geo Group, Inc. (GEO) share price will touch around $19.25 in next 12-months.
The Geo Group, Inc. (GEO) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between The Geo Group, Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 15.07.24, the difference is -21.92%

The Geo Group, Inc. (GEO): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
The Geo Group, Inc. (GEO) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 7 analysts tracking and researching The Geo Group, Inc. (GEO) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
4
4
4
Outperform
2
2
2
Hold
1
1
1
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
The Geo Group, Inc. (GEO) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for The Geo Group, Inc. (GEO) is $19.25, offered by 7 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

The Geo Group, Inc. (GEO) has a maximum of 0.21 upside potential, based on 7 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 7 analysts tracking and researching The Geo Group, Inc. (GEO), 85.71% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 14.29% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of The Geo Group, Inc. (GEO) is $15.94 as of 15/07/2024.

6 of total 7 analysts offering stock ratings for The Geo Group, Inc. GEO have recommended buy rating.