The Container Store Group, Inc. logo

The Container Store Group, Inc. (TCS)

$0.68

The Container Store Group, Inc. (TCS) Share Price Forecast
Currently 10 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of The Container Store Group, Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 10 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for The Container Store Group, Inc. (TCS) have a share price target of $2. This median of share price forecast represents a 194.12% upside from the latest price of $0.68 as on 22.05.24.

The Container Store Group, Inc. (TCS) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the The Container Store Group, Inc. (TCS) share price will touch around $2 in next 12-months.
The Container Store Group, Inc. (TCS) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between The Container Store Group, Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 22.05.24, the difference is -57.41%

The Container Store Group, Inc. (TCS): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
The Container Store Group, Inc. (TCS) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 10 analysts tracking and researching The Container Store Group, Inc. (TCS) share have sell recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
1
0
0
Outperform
0
0
0
Hold
4
5
4
Underperform
1
1
1
Sell
5
5
5
The Container Store Group, Inc. (TCS) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for The Container Store Group, Inc. (TCS) is $2, offered by 10 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

The Container Store Group, Inc. (TCS) has a maximum of 1.94 upside potential, based on 10 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 10 analysts tracking and researching The Container Store Group, Inc. (TCS), 60% have a sell recommendation. Remaining 40% have either buy or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of The Container Store Group, Inc. (TCS) is $0.68 as of 22/05/2024.

6 of total 10 analysts offering stock ratings for The Container Store Group, Inc. TCS have recommended sell rating.