Teekay Tankers Ltd. logo

Teekay Tankers Ltd. (TNK)

$71.83

Teekay Tankers Ltd. (TNK) Share Price Forecast
Currently 11 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Teekay Tankers Ltd. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 11 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Teekay Tankers Ltd. (TNK) have a share price target of $79.17. This median of share price forecast represents a 10.22% upside from the latest price of $71.83 as on 19.05.24.

Teekay Tankers Ltd. (TNK) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Teekay Tankers Ltd. (TNK) share price will touch around $79.17 in next 12-months.
Teekay Tankers Ltd. (TNK) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Teekay Tankers Ltd.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 19.05.24, the difference is -27.23%

Teekay Tankers Ltd. (TNK): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Teekay Tankers Ltd. (TNK) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 11 analysts tracking and researching Teekay Tankers Ltd. (TNK) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
5
5
5
Outperform
4
4
4
Hold
2
2
2
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Teekay Tankers Ltd. (TNK) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Teekay Tankers Ltd. (TNK) is $79.17, offered by 11 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Teekay Tankers Ltd. (TNK) has a maximum of 0.1 upside potential, based on 11 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 11 analysts tracking and researching Teekay Tankers Ltd. (TNK), 81.82% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 18.18% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Teekay Tankers Ltd. (TNK) is $71.83 as of 19/05/2024.

9 of total 11 analysts offering stock ratings for Teekay Tankers Ltd. TNK have recommended buy rating.