Taskus, Inc logo

Taskus, Inc (TASK)

$15.28

Taskus, Inc (TASK) Share Price Forecast
Currently 14 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Taskus, Inc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 14 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Taskus, Inc (TASK) have a share price target of $14.86. This median of share price forecast represents a -2.75% downside from the latest price of $15.28 as on 21.05.24.

Taskus, Inc (TASK) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Taskus, Inc (TASK) share price will touch around $14.86 in next 12-months.
Taskus, Inc (TASK) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Taskus, Inc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 21.05.24, the difference is -19.72%

Taskus, Inc (TASK): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Taskus, Inc (TASK) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 14 analysts tracking and researching Taskus, Inc (TASK) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
5
3
3
Outperform
6
6
6
Hold
2
4
4
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
1
1
1
Taskus, Inc (TASK) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Taskus, Inc (TASK) is $14.86, offered by 14 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Taskus, Inc (TASK) has a maximum of -0.03 downside potential, based on 14 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 14 analysts tracking and researching Taskus, Inc (TASK), 64.29% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 35.71% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Taskus, Inc (TASK) is $15.28 as of 21/05/2024.

9 of total 14 analysts offering stock ratings for Taskus, Inc TASK have recommended buy rating.