System1 Inc logo

System1 Inc (SST)

$1.55

System1 Inc (SST) Share Price Forecast
Currently 8 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of System1 Inc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 8 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for System1 Inc (SST) have a share price target of $5. This median of share price forecast represents a 222.58% upside from the latest price of $1.55 as on 20.05.24.

System1 Inc (SST) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the System1 Inc (SST) share price will touch around $5 in next 12-months.
System1 Inc (SST) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between System1 Inc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 20.05.24, the difference is -65.6%

System1 Inc (SST): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
System1 Inc (SST) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 8 analysts tracking and researching System1 Inc (SST) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
4
4
4
Outperform
1
1
1
Hold
2
2
2
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
1
1
1
System1 Inc (SST) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for System1 Inc (SST) is $5, offered by 8 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

System1 Inc (SST) has a maximum of 2.23 upside potential, based on 8 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 8 analysts tracking and researching System1 Inc (SST), 62.5% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 37.5% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of System1 Inc (SST) is $1.55 as of 20/05/2024.

5 of total 8 analysts offering stock ratings for System1 Inc SST have recommended buy rating.