Suro Capital Corp logo

Suro Capital Corp (SSSS)

$4.16

Suro Capital Corp (SSSS) Share Price Forecast
Currently 10 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Suro Capital Corp on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 10 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Suro Capital Corp (SSSS) have a share price target of $6.69. This median of share price forecast represents a 60.82% upside from the latest price of $4.16 as on 22.05.24.

Suro Capital Corp (SSSS) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Suro Capital Corp (SSSS) share price will touch around $6.69 in next 12-months.
Suro Capital Corp (SSSS) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Suro Capital Corp's share price and its median forecast price. As on 22.05.24, the difference is -43.8%

Suro Capital Corp (SSSS): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Suro Capital Corp (SSSS) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 10 analysts tracking and researching Suro Capital Corp (SSSS) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
4
4
4
Outperform
5
5
5
Hold
1
1
1
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Suro Capital Corp (SSSS) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Suro Capital Corp (SSSS) is $6.69, offered by 10 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Suro Capital Corp (SSSS) has a maximum of 0.61 upside potential, based on 10 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 10 analysts tracking and researching Suro Capital Corp (SSSS), 90% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 10% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Suro Capital Corp (SSSS) is $4.16 as of 22/05/2024.

9 of total 10 analysts offering stock ratings for Suro Capital Corp SSSS have recommended buy rating.