Surmodics Inc logo

Surmodics Inc (SRDX)

$34.62

Surmodics Inc (SRDX) Share Price Forecast
Currently 10 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Surmodics Inc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 10 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Surmodics Inc (SRDX) have a share price target of $58.25. This median of share price forecast represents a 68.26% upside from the latest price of $34.62 as on 21.05.24.

Surmodics Inc (SRDX) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Surmodics Inc (SRDX) share price will touch around $58.25 in next 12-months.
Surmodics Inc (SRDX) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Surmodics Inc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 21.05.24, the difference is -42.78%

Surmodics Inc (SRDX): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Surmodics Inc (SRDX) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 10 analysts tracking and researching Surmodics Inc (SRDX) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
5
5
5
Outperform
4
4
4
Hold
1
1
1
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Surmodics Inc (SRDX) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Surmodics Inc (SRDX) is $58.25, offered by 10 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Surmodics Inc (SRDX) has a maximum of 0.68 upside potential, based on 10 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 10 analysts tracking and researching Surmodics Inc (SRDX), 90% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 10% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Surmodics Inc (SRDX) is $34.62 as of 21/05/2024.

9 of total 10 analysts offering stock ratings for Surmodics Inc SRDX have recommended buy rating.