Sterling Check Corp logo

Sterling Check Corp (STER)

$15.47

Sterling Check Corp (STER) Share Price Forecast
Currently 16 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Sterling Check Corp on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 16 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Sterling Check Corp (STER) have a share price target of $16.17. This median of share price forecast represents a 4.52% upside from the latest price of $15.47 as on 21.05.24.

Sterling Check Corp (STER) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Sterling Check Corp (STER) share price will touch around $16.17 in next 12-months.
Sterling Check Corp (STER) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Sterling Check Corp's share price and its median forecast price. As on 21.05.24, the difference is -6.25%

Sterling Check Corp (STER): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Sterling Check Corp (STER) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 16 analysts tracking and researching Sterling Check Corp (STER) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
5
5
5
Outperform
5
5
5
Hold
6
6
6
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Sterling Check Corp (STER) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Sterling Check Corp (STER) is $16.17, offered by 16 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Sterling Check Corp (STER) has a maximum of 0.05 upside potential, based on 16 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 16 analysts tracking and researching Sterling Check Corp (STER), 37.5% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 62.5% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Sterling Check Corp (STER) is $15.47 as of 21/05/2024.

6 of total 16 analysts offering stock ratings for Sterling Check Corp STER have recommended hold rating.