Standard Lithium Ltd logo

Standard Lithium Ltd (SLI)

$1.9

Standard Lithium Ltd (SLI) Share Price Forecast
Currently 12 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Standard Lithium Ltd on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 12 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Standard Lithium Ltd (SLI) have a share price target of $10.93. This median of share price forecast represents a 475.44% upside from the latest price of $1.9 as on 22.05.24.

Standard Lithium Ltd (SLI) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Standard Lithium Ltd (SLI) share price will touch around $10.93 in next 12-months.
Standard Lithium Ltd (SLI) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Standard Lithium Ltd's share price and its median forecast price. As on 22.05.24, the difference is -62.68%

Standard Lithium Ltd (SLI): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Standard Lithium Ltd (SLI) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 12 analysts tracking and researching Standard Lithium Ltd (SLI) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
6
6
6
Outperform
4
5
5
Hold
1
1
1
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Standard Lithium Ltd (SLI) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Standard Lithium Ltd (SLI) is $10.93, offered by 12 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Standard Lithium Ltd (SLI) has a maximum of 4.75 upside potential, based on 12 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 12 analysts tracking and researching Standard Lithium Ltd (SLI), 91.67% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 8.33% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Standard Lithium Ltd (SLI) is $1.9 as of 22/05/2024.

11 of total 12 analysts offering stock ratings for Standard Lithium Ltd SLI have recommended buy rating.