Sonos, Inc. logo

Sonos, Inc. (SONO)

$16.99

Sonos, Inc. (SONO) Share Price Forecast
Currently 14 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Sonos, Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 14 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Sonos, Inc. (SONO) have a share price target of $23.8. This median of share price forecast represents a 40.08% upside from the latest price of $16.99 as on 20.05.24.

Sonos, Inc. (SONO) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Sonos, Inc. (SONO) share price will touch around $23.8 in next 12-months.
Sonos, Inc. (SONO) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Sonos, Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 20.05.24, the difference is -29.12%

Sonos, Inc. (SONO): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Sonos, Inc. (SONO) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 14 analysts tracking and researching Sonos, Inc. (SONO) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
5
7
7
Outperform
4
4
4
Hold
4
3
3
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Sonos, Inc. (SONO) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Sonos, Inc. (SONO) is $23.8, offered by 14 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Sonos, Inc. (SONO) has a maximum of 0.4 upside potential, based on 14 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 14 analysts tracking and researching Sonos, Inc. (SONO), 78.57% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 21.43% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Sonos, Inc. (SONO) is $16.99 as of 20/05/2024.

11 of total 14 analysts offering stock ratings for Sonos, Inc. SONO have recommended buy rating.