Solarwinds, Corp logo

Solarwinds, Corp (SWI)

$12.12

Solarwinds, Corp (SWI) Share Price Forecast
Currently 13 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Solarwinds, Corp on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 13 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Solarwinds, Corp (SWI) have a share price target of $15.25. This median of share price forecast represents a 25.83% upside from the latest price of $12.12 as on 18.05.24.

Solarwinds, Corp (SWI) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Solarwinds, Corp (SWI) share price will touch around $15.25 in next 12-months.
Solarwinds, Corp (SWI) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Solarwinds, Corp's share price and its median forecast price. As on 18.05.24, the difference is -27.41%

Solarwinds, Corp (SWI): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Solarwinds, Corp (SWI) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 13 analysts tracking and researching Solarwinds, Corp (SWI) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
1
1
1
Outperform
0
0
0
Hold
6
6
6
Underperform
1
1
1
Sell
5
5
5
Solarwinds, Corp (SWI) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Solarwinds, Corp (SWI) is $15.25, offered by 13 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Solarwinds, Corp (SWI) has a maximum of 0.26 upside potential, based on 13 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 13 analysts tracking and researching Solarwinds, Corp (SWI), 46.15% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 53.85% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Solarwinds, Corp (SWI) is $12.12 as of 18/05/2024.

6 of total 13 analysts offering stock ratings for Solarwinds, Corp SWI have recommended hold rating.