Smith & Wesson Brands logo

Smith & Wesson Brands (SWBI)

$16.01

Smith & Wesson Brands (SWBI) Share Price Forecast
Currently 9 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Smith & Wesson Brands on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 9 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Smith & Wesson Brands (SWBI) have a share price target of $18. This median of share price forecast represents a 12.43% upside from the latest price of $16.01 as on 22.05.24.

Smith & Wesson Brands (SWBI) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Smith & Wesson Brands (SWBI) share price will touch around $18 in next 12-months.
Smith & Wesson Brands (SWBI) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Smith & Wesson Brands's share price and its median forecast price. As on 22.05.24, the difference is -6.67%

Smith & Wesson Brands (SWBI): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Smith & Wesson Brands (SWBI) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 9 analysts tracking and researching Smith & Wesson Brands (SWBI) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
5
5
5
Outperform
2
2
2
Hold
2
2
2
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Smith & Wesson Brands (SWBI) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Smith & Wesson Brands (SWBI) is $18, offered by 9 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Smith & Wesson Brands (SWBI) has a maximum of 0.12 upside potential, based on 9 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 9 analysts tracking and researching Smith & Wesson Brands (SWBI), 77.78% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 22.22% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Smith & Wesson Brands (SWBI) is $16.01 as of 22/05/2024.

7 of total 9 analysts offering stock ratings for Smith & Wesson Brands SWBI have recommended buy rating.