Six Flags Entertainment Corporation logo

Six Flags Entertainment Corporation (SIX)

$25.73

Six Flags Entertainment Corporation (SIX) Share Price Forecast
Currently 17 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Six Flags Entertainment Corporation on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 17 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Six Flags Entertainment Corporation (SIX) have a share price target of $29.4. This median of share price forecast represents a 14.26% upside from the latest price of $25.73 as on 20.05.24.

Six Flags Entertainment Corporation (SIX) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Six Flags Entertainment Corporation (SIX) share price will touch around $29.4 in next 12-months.
Six Flags Entertainment Corporation (SIX) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Six Flags Entertainment Corporation's share price and its median forecast price. As on 20.05.24, the difference is -19.97%

Six Flags Entertainment Corporation (SIX): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Six Flags Entertainment Corporation (SIX) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 17 analysts tracking and researching Six Flags Entertainment Corporation (SIX) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
7
7
7
Outperform
3
3
3
Hold
6
6
6
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
1
1
1
Six Flags Entertainment Corporation (SIX) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Six Flags Entertainment Corporation (SIX) is $29.4, offered by 17 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Six Flags Entertainment Corporation (SIX) has a maximum of 0.14 upside potential, based on 17 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 17 analysts tracking and researching Six Flags Entertainment Corporation (SIX), 58.82% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 41.18% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Six Flags Entertainment Corporation (SIX) is $25.73 as of 20/05/2024.

10 of total 17 analysts offering stock ratings for Six Flags Entertainment Corporation SIX have recommended buy rating.