Singular Genomics Systems In logo

Singular Genomics Systems In (OMIC)

$0.39

Singular Genomics Systems In (OMIC) Share Price Forecast
Currently 9 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Singular Genomics Systems In on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 9 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Singular Genomics Systems In (OMIC) have a share price target of $0.75. This median of share price forecast represents a 90.84% upside from the latest price of $0.39 as on 21.05.24.

Singular Genomics Systems In (OMIC) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Singular Genomics Systems In (OMIC) share price will touch around $0.75 in next 12-months.
Singular Genomics Systems In (OMIC) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Singular Genomics Systems In's share price and its median forecast price. As on 21.05.24, the difference is -45.72%

Singular Genomics Systems In (OMIC): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Singular Genomics Systems In (OMIC) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 9 analysts tracking and researching Singular Genomics Systems In (OMIC) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
1
4
4
Outperform
0
2
2
Hold
4
3
3
Underperform
2
0
0
Sell
2
0
0
Singular Genomics Systems In (OMIC) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Singular Genomics Systems In (OMIC) is $0.75, offered by 9 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Singular Genomics Systems In (OMIC) has a maximum of 0.91 upside potential, based on 9 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 9 analysts tracking and researching Singular Genomics Systems In (OMIC), 66.67% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 33.33% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Singular Genomics Systems In (OMIC) is $0.39 as of 21/05/2024.

6 of total 9 analysts offering stock ratings for Singular Genomics Systems In OMIC have recommended buy rating.