Silicom Ltd. logo

Silicom Ltd. (SILC)

$16.58

Silicom Ltd. (SILC) Share Price Forecast
Currently 7 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Silicom Ltd. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 7 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Silicom Ltd. (SILC) have a share price target of $20. This median of share price forecast represents a 20.63% upside from the latest price of $16.58 as on 21.05.24.

Silicom Ltd. (SILC) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Silicom Ltd. (SILC) share price will touch around $20 in next 12-months.
Silicom Ltd. (SILC) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Silicom Ltd.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 21.05.24, the difference is -20.5%

Silicom Ltd. (SILC): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Silicom Ltd. (SILC) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 7 analysts tracking and researching Silicom Ltd. (SILC) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
4
4
4
Outperform
2
2
2
Hold
1
1
1
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Silicom Ltd. (SILC) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Silicom Ltd. (SILC) is $20, offered by 7 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Silicom Ltd. (SILC) has a maximum of 0.21 upside potential, based on 7 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 7 analysts tracking and researching Silicom Ltd. (SILC), 85.71% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 14.29% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Silicom Ltd. (SILC) is $16.58 as of 21/05/2024.

6 of total 7 analysts offering stock ratings for Silicom Ltd. SILC have recommended buy rating.