Semrush Holdings, Inc. logo

Semrush Holdings, Inc. (SEMR)

$16.1

Semrush Holdings, Inc. (SEMR) Share Price Forecast
Currently 13 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Semrush Holdings, Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 13 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Semrush Holdings, Inc. (SEMR) have a share price target of $16.5. This median of share price forecast represents a 2.48% upside from the latest price of $16.1 as on 21.05.24.

Semrush Holdings, Inc. (SEMR) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Semrush Holdings, Inc. (SEMR) share price will touch around $16.5 in next 12-months.
Semrush Holdings, Inc. (SEMR) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Semrush Holdings, Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 21.05.24, the difference is -24.85%

Semrush Holdings, Inc. (SEMR): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Semrush Holdings, Inc. (SEMR) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 13 analysts tracking and researching Semrush Holdings, Inc. (SEMR) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
6
6
6
Outperform
2
2
2
Hold
6
6
5
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Semrush Holdings, Inc. (SEMR) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Semrush Holdings, Inc. (SEMR) is $16.5, offered by 13 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Semrush Holdings, Inc. (SEMR) has a maximum of 0.02 upside potential, based on 13 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 13 analysts tracking and researching Semrush Holdings, Inc. (SEMR), 61.54% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 38.46% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Semrush Holdings, Inc. (SEMR) is $16.1 as of 21/05/2024.

8 of total 13 analysts offering stock ratings for Semrush Holdings, Inc. SEMR have recommended buy rating.