Semler Scientific Inc logo

Semler Scientific Inc (SMLR)

$23.48

Semler Scientific Inc (SMLR) Share Price Forecast
Currently 7 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Semler Scientific Inc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 7 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Semler Scientific Inc (SMLR) have a share price target of $40. This median of share price forecast represents a 70.36% upside from the latest price of $23.48 as on 21.05.24.

Semler Scientific Inc (SMLR) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Semler Scientific Inc (SMLR) share price will touch around $40 in next 12-months.
Semler Scientific Inc (SMLR) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Semler Scientific Inc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 21.05.24, the difference is -34.67%

Semler Scientific Inc (SMLR): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Semler Scientific Inc (SMLR) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 7 analysts tracking and researching Semler Scientific Inc (SMLR) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
4
4
4
Outperform
2
2
2
Hold
1
1
1
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Semler Scientific Inc (SMLR) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Semler Scientific Inc (SMLR) is $40, offered by 7 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Semler Scientific Inc (SMLR) has a maximum of 0.7 upside potential, based on 7 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 7 analysts tracking and researching Semler Scientific Inc (SMLR), 85.71% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 14.29% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Semler Scientific Inc (SMLR) is $23.48 as of 21/05/2024.

6 of total 7 analysts offering stock ratings for Semler Scientific Inc SMLR have recommended buy rating.