Seer Inc. logo

Seer Inc. (SEER)

$2.08

Seer Inc. (SEER) Share Price Forecast
Currently 9 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Seer Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 9 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Seer Inc. (SEER) have a share price target of $7. This median of share price forecast represents a 236.54% upside from the latest price of $2.08 as on 22.05.24.

Seer Inc. (SEER) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Seer Inc. (SEER) share price will touch around $7 in next 12-months.
Seer Inc. (SEER) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Seer Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 22.05.24, the difference is -69.71%

Seer Inc. (SEER): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Seer Inc. (SEER) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 9 analysts tracking and researching Seer Inc. (SEER) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
1
1
4
Outperform
0
0
2
Hold
4
4
3
Underperform
2
2
0
Sell
2
2
0
Seer Inc. (SEER) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Seer Inc. (SEER) is $7, offered by 9 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Seer Inc. (SEER) has a maximum of 2.37 upside potential, based on 9 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 9 analysts tracking and researching Seer Inc. (SEER), 66.67% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 33.33% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Seer Inc. (SEER) is $2.08 as of 22/05/2024.

6 of total 9 analysts offering stock ratings for Seer Inc. SEER have recommended buy rating.