Seabridge Gold Inc. logo

Seabridge Gold Inc. (SA)

$15.13

Seabridge Gold Inc. (SA) Share Price Forecast
Currently 5 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Seabridge Gold Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 5 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Seabridge Gold Inc. (SA) have a share price target of $40.36. This median of share price forecast represents a 166.75% upside from the latest price of $15.13 as on 20.05.24.

Seabridge Gold Inc. (SA) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Seabridge Gold Inc. (SA) share price will touch around $40.36 in next 12-months.
Seabridge Gold Inc. (SA) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Seabridge Gold Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 20.05.24, the difference is -62.44%

Seabridge Gold Inc. (SA): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Seabridge Gold Inc. (SA) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 5 analysts tracking and researching Seabridge Gold Inc. (SA) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
3
3
3
Outperform
1
1
1
Hold
1
1
1
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Seabridge Gold Inc. (SA) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Seabridge Gold Inc. (SA) is $40.36, offered by 5 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Seabridge Gold Inc. (SA) has a maximum of 1.67 upside potential, based on 5 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 5 analysts tracking and researching Seabridge Gold Inc. (SA), 80% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 20% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Seabridge Gold Inc. (SA) is $15.13 as of 20/05/2024.

4 of total 5 analysts offering stock ratings for Seabridge Gold Inc. SA have recommended buy rating.